Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Back In Da Hood

So the southeast is pretty fucking awesome. And scary. I asked one of my friends back at school if he'd ever been in a backwoods town in the south. He said that, as a black person, he would go no where near such a place. Let me tell you, just being a northerner is spooky. Anyhow, that said, the climbing was great, and I didn't want to come back to work and the snowy white north. I am pleased/scared to see that it's sunny and in the 50's. Guess on my one non-full work day a week we'll have to get out and send. W3rd. Chris has lots of pics, which hopefully he'll post up soon. I sent 115 new problems in the course of 9 days of climbing, I've got nothing to complain about. And the rest of the crew sent really strong too. It was a very fun trip.

10 comments:

EM said...

115 new problems!? You suck.

gk. said...

perhaps you've confused suck with pwn.

EM said...

Oh... yeah.

Scott Snelling said...

I confused suck with lie.

I think you went down south to get dressed up as an anime character and go to a nerd conference at a Howard Johnson's.

115 problems! Photographic proof is required.

ike said...

he meant 15 problems, V4+ and under. DUH.

gk. said...

I believe what I meant was, I did 115 new bolder problems, with around 80% of them being flashed or onsighted. BWAW HAW HAW. I'm sure if any of you guys went with us you would've hooked up at least 60+ new problems. Likely much more.

ike said...

Arkansas is still better.

gk. said...

could be, could be, but how many new problems have you done, eh?

EM said...

Show me teh MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ike said...

not 115, but they were of far superior quality. pictures to come.