Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Putnam County Gneiss

Had a great session at IP last weekend. I can now officially say, harharhar, that "The Official" is now my bitch. Pssssyched. Though, I hope it wasn't a fluke send. G worked Diesel, did all the moves and will definitely send 1st burn next time. EM also had a notable send of the sloper problem across the path. Bonus points fer the enduro-sesh. ~30 burns? w00t!!! The man is hardcore. For reelz.


uhhhhh....sooo...good...uhhh...

The Official
Originally uploaded by redcrashpad.




G on Diesel
Originally uploaded by redcrashpad.




Willy Wonka and Bilbo Baggins
Originally uploaded by redcrashpad.

7 comments:

EM said...

WOW. I look like that huh? I should start acting weirder. Fo sho.

CHL said...

I was just joshin guys. Joo know. Glasses reminded me of the tv scene goggles. G has teh hobbit feet.

CHL said...

dooood, what's with the dabbotry on 0fric? Dabtron media Inc. is proprietary, didn't you know?

.s.s. said...

Wish I was tehre

.s.s. said...

wish i was tehre.

EM said...

Don't appologize. The resemblances are f***ing uncanny! What's that u say about dabtron and the friction???

CHL said...

Haha, I was ragging on the G for reposting Dabtron imagery. Deeeyarb! Nice pic of 0fric by the way, i like that angle.