Monday, November 14, 2005

Archives

I dug into the shoe box and pulled out some of the older photos I took with my Mamiya 35mm film camera over the last couple years. Check it out:


Garret Ice Pond
Originally uploaded by scottsnelling.




Garrett CP West
Originally uploaded by scottsnelling.







Scott 110
Originally uploaded by scottsnelling.




James 110
Originally uploaded by scottsnelling.




Johnny Bishop
Originally uploaded by scottsnelling.




Scott Inwood
Originally uploaded by scottsnelling.




Eric Inwood 1
Originally uploaded by scottsnelling.




Eric Inwood 2
Originally uploaded by scottsnelling.

9 comments:

EM said...

Very NICE!!! thanks!

.s.s. said...

No, thank you. I take back all the mean things I've said about your photo editing rigor.

EM said...

huh?

Anonymous said...

good pics. wish they were bigger size though. i know u use the flickr upload tool which is good but some of these pics could look better full screen.

EM said...

I agreeeeeeeeeeeeeegri

manilaCLAM said...

it totally looks like that dude is naked in the last pic. oh yeah, i remember that day we were climing naked at inwood now...

CHL said...

Haha, its the next evolution of bouldering, you guys are on the cutting edge.

Also, nice pics man. I esp. like the piledriver pic. I think they look better as thumbs, full screen I feel would lose depth of field. Tight anyways.

.s.s. said...

Yeah, the film ones are just the thumbs that I copied off my snapfish account. I didn't scan the negatives myself. Maybe I will start loading my digital photos slightly larger, I have only been doing 400x300, which is small.

Hey Mono, what happened to the Norske handle? I don't think your girl would approve of naked bouldering.

manilaCLAM said...

mono is covert for north carolina incognito. norske shall return, i'm going to minnesota next week. i'm going to try and get out for a couple hours in duluth and i will post some true choss...